Research, Ideation, Iteration.
UI, VISUAL DESIGN, IA, SEO: content writing best practices. Coordinated with SEM vendor in implementing Google PPC advertising. UI: branded graphics, menu flow and interface. RESULTS: online activity due to Google advertising increased bookings and revenue. Web site and advertising investments paid for themselves while generating additional profit. Online success has progressed to development of a mobile booking app. PROTOTYPES: created in Wordpress in a development directory.
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN: A user-centered design approach using research and design principles in a collaborative and iterative environment to create web based and on-screen products.
Although visual design falls most naturally in my talent wheel-house, I enjoy participating in multiple areas within the UX Design process. Finding discoveries from research and applying that knowledge to organize and flow content, generate visual user interfaces for testing and development, communicating solutions simply and concisely to both client and team members.
UX DESIGN FOCUS includes:
- USER RESEARCH – Writing and conducting usability tests; stakeholder and user interviews; analysis; generating personas, empathy maps and user journeys.
- CONTENT STRATEGY – Information architecture, content inventory, card sorting, sitemaps.
- IDEATION – Sketching, wireframing, prototyping, visual design.
- VALIDATION – Reporting and presenting solutions based on collected data.
- ITERATION – Revise, test, refine…
- Adobe CC
- Axure, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Xd
- WordPress, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS
SOFT SKILLS include, but not limited to:
- Persuasive presenter
- Clear communicator and engaging client interface