Meyer Place at Ferndale » Style Specifications Book & Pocketed Carrier
Luxury, lake front condominiums located in Wayzata, MN.
CHALLENGE: Create a marketing tool to assist in securing a minimum number of $1-3 million dollar unit sales before construction could begin. Provide a tangible reference for early home buyers anxious to make design selections for their newly purchased homes.
SOLUTION: Create an emotional lifestyle piece, as well as a functional specifications catalog for all custom interior design selections. Visuals and messaging must appeal to the affluent home buyer, as well as reflect the culture of a community in a highly sought after real estate location.
ROLE: Design lead in collaboration with the Meyer Place at Ferndale marketing team.
- Concept design creation & presentation
- Art direction/visual design
- Page layout/production
- Print vendor management
PROJECT DETAILS: Pocket folder carrier and inserted spec book design and production specifications:
- 10″ x 10″, finished
- 44- page (40 pages + cover)
- 4-color process
- Unique pocket folder with saddle stitched 16-page guts (lifestyle brochure) + gusseted spine for inserted spec book
- Specialty waffle pattern, uncoated matte paper cover + dull coated guts
RESULTS: Design pieces were well received by the marketing team and home buyers and have become coveted “coffee table” books as they were a limited print edition. Builder successfully procured the required number of unit sales and broke ground in 2018. The structure is well under progress with occupancy slated for fall 2019.
Print » Catalogs
ZEBRA » Yoga Catalog/Brochure
- Design layout + brand management.
- 9″ x 6″, 3-panel roll-fold.
- 4-color process.
Fuji Sports/Hatashita Sports » Mizuno Catalog
- Creative concept through Production.
- 9″ x 6″, 16- page (12 pages + cover).
- 4-color process .