Rosemary Clausen Center
For Performing Arts
Initial brand design and maintenance of print and digital marketing materials for a non-profit, community based performing arts organization.
Solution & Impact
Working with a team of volunteer marketing strategists, we developed a brand that reflects the beauty of the theater, the high level of professional performances that visit each season, while catering to the local audience of Holstein, IA and neighboring communities. Twelve years strong, each performance for every season is a sell-out show. Ticket buyers continue to engage in social media in a positive and supportive way.
The brand, its communications, and actions align with the star treatment provided to the visiting talent and fosters the relationship with the performers, the theater, and the audience.
- Art direction, design/production, and illustration
- User Research, UX and visual design
- WordPress site design-build, and maintenance
A design team of one, I performed all creative and technical tasks:
- Art direction and execution of brand mark and marketing materials
- Interview: discovery, requirements capture.
- Research: competitive analysis, Google Analytics, usability testing, personas.
- Information Architecture: labeling, user flow, user stories, card sorting, navigation/sitemap.
- Wireframing/Prototyping: Sketch, Invision, WordPress.
- Presentation/Validation: research plan, findings report.
- Iteration: follow up testing, revisions.
- WordPress site build.
Thank you for all you do and for being such a delight to work with! We’d never look this good without you.
— Ken Buell, Vice President and Ticket Sales.