What about Kitty?
I’m a senior graphic designer whose enjoyed creating cohesive, multimedia communications for over twenty years. With a delightful mix of creative and technical approaches, I’ll elevate your message consistently across all media.
Love what you do! Experience the joy of working with a designer that provides open and positive communication, engaging Q & A, and lively presentation. Let’s create something that will make us throw our hats in the air.
Past & Present
Graphic Designer for hire! – Minneapolis, MN
A multi-disciplined creator providing attention-getting and memorable visual solutions. A delightful mix of creative and technical approaches, I’ll elevate your message consistently across all media. Looking for a multi-disciplined designer who is equally collaborative and independent? I would love to learn more about you, your team, and your project. Let’s discover how I might assist in your creative and technical endeavors.
Shinebox Advertising Agency – Minneapolis, MN
As part of a lean and mighty creative team, I had the opportunity to employ my multiple design abilities in the digital space (UX, websites, e-commerce storefronts) as well as the commercial print space (ads, catalogs, packaging, display environments). Together we developed and produced custom content for brands in the marketplace, such as 3M (Automotive, Built to Perform – PRO & DIY, Protection & Safety) and Boston Scientific (Elluvia, Ranger, Varithena), as well as Shinebox’s internal brand.
- Delivered high-quality design for multiple clients in a fast pace environment.
- Collaborative and independent ideation, presentation, and project execution for internal and external clients.
CatsAway Graphic Design – Minneapolis, MN
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER – As the creative resource for my clients, I provide a wide range of design solutions for non-profit, B2B, and consumer audiences in a variety of industries, including: medical, financial, sports fitness, education, entertainment, real estate, manufacturing, and technology.
As a partner you’ll experience the following:
- Efficiently create and direct entire brand marketing strategies from discovery to execution. Connect all creative print and digital communications with continuity of visuals, tone, and message—driving engagement between a brand and its audience
- Deliver unique and appropriate design solutions for multiple print and digital projects simultaneously, on schedule, and within budget, while meeting and exceeding client goals.
- Providing an engaging environment for effective client interface, collaboration, testing, and training; imperative for collecting most relevant and accurate information for prosperous product solutions.
Daily Printing Inc. – Minneapolis, MN
GRAPHICS AND TECHNICAL ADVISOR – Create visually elevated marketing materials for internal and external clients.
- Advise customers regarding desktop publishing best practices for a smooth and timely production process.
- Engineered and executed electronic file transfer and diagnostic process to expedite the prepress workflow, greatly reducing product delivery time. A process still in use today!
Bachelor of Arts, University of Minnesota – Inter-College Program: Graphic Design (College of Human Ecology) and Marketing (Carlson School of Management)
- Springboard UX Design – Professional Education.
- Interaction Design Foundation – Professional Education.
- Lynda.com/Linkedin Learning – Ongoing software and industry-related online training
- ed2go.com – WordPress web design, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap, jQuery Mobile
- Easel Solutions | St. Paul, MN – Web design, HTML, CSS
UX Design, Web design, Motion Graphics.
Ink on paper, large and small.
Logos, Style Guides, Multi-media Brand Campaigns.
Portrait, Schematic, Infographic.
You must be logged in to post a comment.