Rosemary Clausen Center for Performing Arts
UX Case Study
WEB SITE REDESIGN | Research Methods, Findings, Recommendations, Visual Design
- A six-year old, static website.
- Opposition to redesign efforts based on consistent ticket sales over a six year period.
- A responsive WordPress site with user flows addressing the goals of ticket buyers, booking agents, talent and volunteers.
- Presentation of research findings that support redesign recommendations and enlighten the business stakeholders as to their users actual needs.
RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL UX ACTIVITIES:
- Research, validation and presentation: interview, analytics, usability testing, personas, findings report.
- Information Architecture: labeling, user flow, user stories, card sorting, navigation/sitemap.
- Ideation and Visual Design: wireframing, prototyping, Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision.
- WordPress site build.
Mobile Site Boosted Sales By 50%
Rebuilt From the Inside Out
Extensive Demographic Studies
- Mobile Sales 80%
- Website Traffic 50%
- Conversion Rate 75%
- Email Subscribers 60%
Results Well Received
Stakeholders with initial reservations were inspired by usability testing results, and became instant converts and supporters of the site redesign. Aspects of the not-for profit Foundation received more emphasis and has received greater awareness. Users are now able to view much requested video promos.